Making a Contribution
We need your help. The NFPF depends on contributions from individuals, foundations and corporations to support film preservation activities across the United States. Under our founding legislation, we are responsible for raising funds to match the federal dollars we distribute as grants to archives, libraries, and museums. Thus, our contributors play an important role in ensuring that America's film heritage is a part of our shared future.
There are many ways to help. You can:
- Donate now with your credit card.
- Donate cash. Click here for a donation form to print out and mail in. Your donation will be tax-deductible.
- Contribute at your workplace through the Combined Federal Campaign, California State Employees Charitable Campaign, or your company's matching gift program.
- Shop online at Amazon.com, using this point of the NFPF Web site as your gateway. Amazon will contribute 4–6% of your purchase total toward our programs.
- Name the NFPF as a beneficiary in your will, trust, life insurance policy, or retirement plan.
- Donate appreciated securities.
- Contribute needed services or goods.
The NFPF is a grantmaking public charity, incorporated in the District of Columbia (federal tax identification number: 52-2055624). Cash gifts are fully tax-deductible.
For information on contributing securities, structuring a gift to celebrate a friend or a special event, or including the NFPF in your estate planning, please contact us at 415-392-7291.
The continued success of our programs depends on contributions from people like you. Please send your gifts to:
National Film Preservation Foundation
870 Market Street, Suite 1113
San Francisco, CA 94102
Please note that no contact information shared with the NFPF will be given to other organizations without your permission.