Making a Contribution
If you love movies, play a part in saving them. The NFPF helps archives across America preserve and present motion pictures that might otherwise be lost. We also partner with archives in other countries to save long-unseen American films so that they can be screened and studied here at home once again. For this preservation work, we receive federal money on the condition that we match it with donations and grants to keep our programs running. Contributions from film lovers like you make this all possible.
There are many ways to help. You can:
- Donate now with your credit card.
- Donate cash. Click here for a donation form to print out and mail in. Your donation will be tax-deductible.
- Contribute at your workplace through the Combined Federal Campaign, California State Employees Charitable Campaign, or your company's matching gift program.
- Shop online at iGive.com using this link. iGive will donate 3% (on average) of the price of your eligible purchases to National Film Preservation Foundation.
- Name the NFPF as a beneficiary in your will, trust, life insurance policy, or retirement plan.
- Donate appreciated securities.
- Contribute needed services or goods.
The NFPF is a grantmaking public charity, incorporated in the District of Columbia (federal tax identification number: 52-2055624). Cash gifts are fully tax-deductible.
For information on contributing securities, structuring a gift to celebrate a friend or a special event, or including the NFPF in your estate planning, please contact us at 415-392-7291.
The continued success of our programs depends on contributions from people like you. Please send your gifts to:
National Film Preservation Foundation
145 Ninth Street, Suite 260
San Francisco, CA 94103
Please note that no contact information shared with the NFPF will be given to other organizations without your permission.